1) The Prevail program is designed by medical providers to address weight loss through healthy lifestyle changes. There is no individual medical assessment, discussion of medications or individual treatment. This program does not replace the advice or recommendations of your physician or medical team. It is recommended to consult with your physician prior to starting any diet or exercise plan. This is not considered a medical provider-patient relationship.
2) If you have diabetes, heart problems, or are on any type of fluid restriction, check with your medical provider before starting this program.
3) Upon purchase, you will receive immediate access to the Prevail Program for a period of 6 months (180 days). Prevail lessons and resources open on a weekly basis. You may cancel your membership and receive a full refund ONLY if your email request is submitted and received at [email protected] within 14 days of purchase. Upon email processing, your membership will be revoked as will your access to Prevail resources. Refunds will not be given after 14 days from purchase date.
4) The Prevail Program provides you the tools you need to be successful in your weight loss journey. As with all weight loss programs, weight loss is not a guarantee.
5) Prevail administrators have the right to remove anyone or any comment from the community if it is deemed disrespectful or inappropriate. Repeat offenders may be removed from the community entirely without advance notice.
6) It is not recommended you participate in the Prevail Program if you are pregnant.
7) The Prevail Program is designed for those aged 18 and older. By agreeing to the terms and conditions you are acknowledging you are at least 18 years of age.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these terms and conditions please notify the Prevail team at [email protected].